On February 6, 2013, Jutta Treviranus, Director of the Inclusive Design Research Centre, was awarded a Diamond Jubilee Medal at a ceremony at Toronto’s Roy Thomson Hall hosted by the Honourable David C. Onley, Lieutenant Governor of Ontario. The Diamond Jubilee Medal was created to mark the 60th anniversary of Her Majesty's accession to the Throne, and serves to honour the contributions and achievements made by Canadians from all sectors of society. Jutta was recognized for significant achievement and remarkable service in her research and development work towards the inclusive design of emerging information and communications technology and practices.
- Congratulations to the Graduates of Masters of Inclusive Design
- Free Sprout Ideas Camp for High School Students this Summer Across Ontario
- Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness Day Today, May 19 2016
- Reflections of a First-Time Attendee at the Web For All Conference, Montreal 2016
- Planning for accessibility: Beyond the law
join our mailing list:
A welcome email has been sent to your email address.
Sign-up doesn't seem to be working right now. Please try again a bit later.
Jutta Treviranus Receives Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal
Posted February 8th, 2013 by Jonathan Hung