On February 6, 2013, Jutta Treviranus, Director of the Inclusive Design Research Centre, was awarded a Diamond Jubilee Medal at a ceremony at Toronto’s Roy Thomson Hall hosted by the Honourable David C. Onley, Lieutenant Governor of Ontario. The Diamond Jubilee Medal was created to mark the 60th anniversary of Her Majesty's accession to the Throne, and serves to honour the contributions and achievements made by Canadians from all sectors of society. Jutta was recognized for significant achievement and remarkable service in her research and development work towards the inclusive design of emerging information and communications technology and practices.
- Congrats to MDes in Inclusive Design graduates!
- Public Forum: AODA and its standards
- IN Series Presents: Entirety – Inclusion in Education for all Children
- SSHRC Features IDI Research
- IN Series Presents: Traverse—Stories from the Built Environment
join our mailing list:
A welcome email has been sent to your email address.
Sign-up doesn't seem to be working right now. Please try again a bit later.
Jutta Treviranus Receives Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal
Posted February 8th, 2013 by anastasia