Disrupting Undoing: Constructs of Disability
DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR SUBMISSION OF INTEREST:
The deadline for the Submission of Interest has been extended and due with the Submission Proposal by:
Deadline: January. 25, 2013
This is a call for expressions of interest for an exhibition to take place at OCADU's Open Gallery at 49 McCaul in April 2013.
As a collaboration between OCAD U Criticism & Curatorial Practice, Diversity & Equity Initiatives, and the Inclusive Design Research Centre, the exhibition will form part of a week-long Arts Salon that dares to challenge the current constructs of disability.
This exhibition is open to all students, faculty, staff, alumni & artists working in all media.
Please address all questions and submissions to the Selection Committee:
Post: Inclusive Design Research Centre
205 Richmond St. W., 2nd Floor
Round 1 – Dec. 14th, 2012
- An indication of interest in the form of 200 words, or an equivalent expressive medium.
- May be an existing work, or a poposal for new work.
- Proposals are welcome from individuals, pairs or groups.
Round 2 – Jan 25th, 2013
Your full proposal must include:
- A short artist biography or CV
- Up to ten images in jpeg format
- A brief description of the work including your name, title, date, medium and size.