For a third year, the Inclusive Design Institute is pleased to offer a free innovation summer camp for high school students. Starting in July across 6 locations across Ontario, the Sprout Ideas Camp blends social innovation, technology, and design thinking skills to engage students in building problem solving and teamwork skills.
Mentors from the industry and post-secondary institutions will support students as they prototype, develop, and present their ideas. The camp is completely free of charge and transportation funding is available for anyone in financial need.
The dates and locations for the camps are:
- July 11-15: Niagara (DSBN Education Centre)
- July 18-21: Hamilton (UN University)
- July 25-29: Fort Frances High School
- July 25-29: Toronto (OCAD University)
- August 15-19: Toronto (York University)
- August 22-26: Thunder Bay (Lakehead University)
For more information, registration, and a video from last year’s camp, please see the Sprout Ideas Camp website.